If you're experiencing chronic headaches and migraines by involuntary night-time teeth clenching, let Dental Annex dentist help you with a night guard. A night guard is a thin transparent device that is worn over the biting surface of your teeth while you sleep to prevent contact between the upper and lower teeth.
The Night Guard Fitting Process
- Impressions are taken of your upper and lower teeth to confirm an accurate fit
- Using your impressions as a mold, the night guard is crafted out of strong, durable plastic
- When the guard is finished, it is properly fitted to your mouth
- Simply wear the guard while you sleep every night
Benefits of a Night Guard
- prevents migraine pain
- prevents tension-type headache pain
- can help prevent jaw disorders by relieving pressure
- prevents teeth grinding and the development of TMD (temporomandibular disorder)
Don't live with painful migraines and headaches. Contact Dental Annex at 08 9459 0003 and learn how a night guard can help you.